Monday, March 5, 2012

Pinterest project!

Just saying the word Pinterest makes me smile these days. I've found and pinned so many amazing recipes and projects, I won't ever get them done!

I am, however, doing a pinterest project for my new office at work. In fact, with enough leftover fabric, I may be doing a couple of pinterest projects to tie my new office together.

I purchased a white bookshelf from Target last week. It's not an expensive bookshelf, or anything exciting but it looks something like this. Before I put the thing together, which will undoubtedly take me half an evening, I plan to purchase an amazing fabric that fits my personality so well.

You can find the fabric on this ETSY site. I've requested three yards for a listing, but haven't heard back yet. 
Three yards of the fabric should be enough for the shelving unit, plus enough for a lamp shade for a desk lamp. I have a huge painting of the Eiffel Tower my sister brought me from Paris a few years ago, and I will likely hang that in the office as well.

I love the pinks and oranges in this fabric so much. It just fits my personality perfectly.

Once I have the fabric on the bookshelf and the thing put together I will put some picture frames and books along with other things on it to get it a bit more colorful in this office.

Anyway, that's really all for now. It had been awhile since I blogged, and since I am getting ready to do a Pinterest project, I wanted to share my excitement with all of you!



No comments:

Post a Comment